Five years ago, intercontinental travel was outlawed without warning.
Millions of families were separated overnight.
Most have abandoned hope of reuniting.
No Matter How Far is an 8-minute short film written, directed, produced and edited by Kenny Rigsby and Justin Reese. It stars Paul Streufert, Sara Steinbrueck, and a red Volvo station wagon. Brynn Sankey was the Director of Photography. Music was composed by Tim Frost. Sound was recorded partly by Mark Mroz and partly by whoever was around; Mark also did some of the sound mixing, with Kenny and Justin filling in the rest. Aaron Mathew remastered the sound. Christopher Groskopf built the incredible blinky light panel. Many other people contributed their time and talents.
- Sun Valley Film Festival 2014
- Dallas VideoFest 2014
- USA Film Festival 2014
- Kansas City Film Festival 2014
- Tacoma Film Festival 2014
- Knoxville Film & Music Festival 2014
- Tupelo Film Festival 2014 (Third Place, Shorts)
- Real to Reel Film Festival 2014
- Deep Fried Film Festival 2014
- Phnom Penh International Film Festival 2014
- The Flyway Film Festival 2014
- Jaxon Film Fest 2014
- Downtown Tyler Film Festival 2013 (Winner, Best Texas Film)